Dear Colleagues,

Welcome to 34th session of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, initiative
launched by The Family Enterprise Research Conference in 2014.

In this new session, we will have a main speaker, *Carlos Antonio Aguirre
Gamarra*, Full professor at Universidad ESAN, Perú. PhD (c) Universidad
Complutense de Madrid, Spain. Carlos will present the theme “*La riqueza
socioemocional y su impacto en las decisiones financieras en las empresas
familiares*”.

The virtual session will be on *November 18, 1:00pm EST*. The session will
be in Spanish language.

LINK to register here
<https://fen-uchile.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUsf--gqTMiGdY4PNjVhotT9mxWJ5rh63Wx>

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, we hope to see you on Nov 18!

Sincerely,

Claudio G. Müller | Ramón Sanguino

Codirectors FERC Spanish Discussion Group

*FERC Spanish Discussion Group*

[image: Imagen que contiene dibujo Descripción generada automáticamente]

<https://fen-uchile.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUsf--gqTMiGdY4PNjVhotT9mxWJ5rh63Wx>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.