Dear Colleagues,

We warmly invite you to a hybrid conference Pandemic shock and its consequences for business and the economy” scheduled for December 2 online, and on-site in Poznań, Poland.

Final submission deadline is 7 November.

We invite submisions of competitive papers (abstract and full paper submission required) and working papers (abstract submission required) to the conference track dealing with

consequences of COVID-19 for international business

The track is chaired by Tiia Vissak (University of Tartu, Estonia)

Both papers dealing directly with consequences of the pandemic for international business and papers indirectly linked to the pandemic but offering recommendations or implications for the pandemic and post-pandemic period are welcome.

We encourage you to check out our publication opportunities.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions at: [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Witold Nowiński and the Organizing Team

Witold Nowiński | Profesor WSB w Poznaniu | Associate Professor
[log in to unmask]; tel. +48 698 666 178

Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa w Poznaniu | WSB University in Poznań
ul.
Powstańców Wielkopolskich 5 | 61-895 Poznań
www.wsb.pl

ResearchgateGoogle ScholarPublons

Co-editor: International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Research