Dear Colleagues,

We warmly invite you to a*hybrid conference*“*Pandemic**shock*
<https://pandemic-shock.wsb.poznan.pl/en>*and its consequences for
business and the economy* <https://pandemic-shock.wsb.poznan.pl/en>”
scheduled for *December 2 online*, and on-site in Poznań, Poland.

Final *submission deadline is 7 November*.

We invite submisions of competitive papers (abstract and full paper
submission required) and working papers (abstract submission required)
to the conference track dealing with

*consequences of COVID-19 for international business*.

The track is chaired byTiia Vissak (University of Tartu, Estonia)

Both papers dealing directly with consequences of the pandemic for
international business and papers indirectly linked to the pandemic but
offering recommendations or implications for the pandemic and
post-pandemic period are welcome.

We encourage you to check out our *publication opportunities*
<https://pandemic-shock.wsb.poznan.pl/en/node/10>.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions
at:[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Kind regards,

Witold Nowiński and the Organizing Team

**

*Witold Nowiński* | Profesor WSB w Poznaniu | Associate Professor
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>;
tel. +48 698 666 178

*Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa w Poznaniu | WSB University in Poznań*
ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 5 | 61-895 Poznań
www.wsb.pl <http://www.wsb.pl/poznan>

Researchgate <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Witold-Nowinski-2>;
Google Scholar <https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=nrtn5jUAAAAJ>;
Publons <https://publons.com/researcher/1403761/witold-nowinski/>

/Co-editor: //International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and
Research/
<https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/ijebr?distinct_id=17c184f85062ab-0d790a24529ef5-a7d173c-144000-17c184f85074ca&_ga=2.268326346.553607840.1633890859-1015340750.1632495439>//

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.