Dear AIB Colleagues,

Our Enterprise Risk Management Research Group in the University of Sao Paulo
(Brazil) is organizing a Conference on Risk Management subjects to be held
online on December 6, 2021.

The conference is free of charge and Manuscripts are accepted in English,
Spanish or Portuguese by November 14th through the link:
<https://www.erm.fea.usp.br/congresso> https://www.erm.fea.usp.br/congresso

Considering the connection among International Business, Strategy, and
Risks, we would be delighted to have presentations from our Latin American
and Caribbean colleagues. Also feel free to spread the word!

The submission system is in Portuguese only, we apologize this
inconvenience, but we will manage to have sessions in the three accepted
languages as convenient for authors.

Manuscripts on the following topics are encouraged:

*	Enterprise Risk Management Models
*	Enterprise Risk Management and Strategic Business Management
*	Enterprise Risk Management in International Business
*	Enterprise Risk Management and Enterprise Governance
*	Enterprise Risk Management and Innovation Management
*	Enterprise Crisis Management
*	Other risk related subjects

Should you have further questions, please contact us at:

Best Regards,

Jefferson Bution

Researcher with the Enterprise Risk Management Research Group in The
University of Sao Paulo

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.