Dear AIB Colleagues

Hope you are well and doing good.

Knowing the fact that literature review is the foundation of scholarly
work. I am pleased to introduce you to the upcoming series exclusively on
Literature Review in the Business Management area.

*Review of Management Literature (RoML)*

https://books.emeraldinsight.com/page/series-detail/review-of-management-literature/?K=e202106071340423327

We are pleased to have call for the chapters for our first two volumes.
Please note that all the volumes published under this series will be
indexed in Scopus and other premier indexing.

Volume 1 Call on 'Reviewing Latest Trends in Management Literature
(November 30, 2021)

https://books.emeraldinsight.com/resources/docs/Call%20for%20Chapters%20Vol_%201%20270821.pdf

Volume 2 Call on 'Advancing Methodologies of Conducting Literature Review
in Management Domain' (June 30, 2022)

https://books.emeraldinsight.com/resources/docs/Call%20for%20Chapters%20Vol_%202%20270821.pdf

Please share the call to the scholars it is helpful. Looking forward to
your contributions. For any clarifications feel free to contact

Dr. Sudhir Rana
Series Editor, Review of Management Literature (Emerald)
email: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]

Have a good week ahead.

High Regards,
Sudhir Rana

*Dr. Sudhir Rana*

*Editor*, FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing)
*https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/fiib-business-review/journal203492
<https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/fiib-business-review/journal203492>*

*Senior Editor*, International Journal of Emerging Markets (Emerald
Publishing)
*https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/ijoem
<https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/ijoem>*

*Editor*, South Asian Journal of Marketing (Emerald Publishing)
https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/sajm

*Series Editor**: Advances in Emerging Markets and Business Operations,
Routledge, Taylor & **Francis*

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dr_Sudhir_Rana

Alternate E-mail: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.