Colleagues, our Africa-focused international business conference is right
around the corner!
If you plan to attend any part of the conference, please register ASAP.
That way you can be sure to receive the conference zoom link in time.

*The registration link is on the brochure, and I have also included it here
as follows:*   *bit.ly/OoAConfReg*
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__bit.ly_OoAConfReg&d=DwMFAg&c=0CCt47_3RbNABITTvFzZbA&r=orb-14BEB3OXbil7tetM0MmSRQZtjS5ELRTBeFrB8S0&m=of0TkWmBxm7fKny-FZHvQN26qI9RLbiU_dmWfUTwVO0&s=Q6pn85psrK9alSYGP_0fdFsVrmEhC8B4k6O-xNLmc_8&e=>

Best regards and have a great week!.

Conference websites:
morgan.edu/sbm/africaconference
cfas.howard.edu/OutofAfrica
--

*Dr. Omar J. Khan*

Professor of Marketing and International Business

Fulbright Scholar (2018-19)

Graves School of Business and Management
Morgan State University
*Ph: 443-885-3641*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.