Hello all,

We are hoping to attract some agroecology-minded folks to these two
positions. This is an excellent opportunity to build an inspiring program
that researches and showcases agro-silvopastoral systems in Southern
Appalachia. A lot of enthusiasm and political will to make something great
happen here! Note that ABD candidates are encouraged to apply.

Please reach out directly if you have any questions.

*Professor of Animal Science and Sustainable Agriculture*
"The position is open to any area of animal science. We are particularly
interested in candidates whose work (1) emphasizes connections between
organismal form and function, and (2) investigates livestock in
sustainable/regenerative agriculture settings"
https://warren-
wilson.breezy.hr/p/bdb645b210d1-professor-of-animal-science-and-sustainable-agriculture<http://wilson.breezy.hr/p/bdb645b210d1-professor-of-animal-science-and-sustainable-agriculture>

*Professor of Ecological Forestry*
"We encourage candidates who have interest in forest stewardship techniques
such as agroforestry, carbon sequestration and/or traditional place-based
ecological knowledge and a commitment to experiential and applied learning
pedagogy."
https://warren-wilson.breezy.hr/p/3bf274bb686c-professor-of-ecological-forestry

--
Joshua Earl Arnold (He/him)