From: Joan Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2021 11:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Lansing, MI - Volunteer and Communications Manager Opening at Allen Neighborhood Center

Please Share!

Allen Neighborhood Center (ANC) is seeking an energetic person to serve as our Volunteer and Communications Manager.  This person will recruit, orient, and place volunteers in ANC programs, including Allen Farmers Market, Breadbasket Pantry, Hunter Park GardenHouse, Veggie Box, Shared-Use Kitchens, and Outreach. In addition, this person will maintain and grow ANC’s robust social media presence.  We need an outgoing individual, someone who is eager to learn, has the desire to work with diverse groups of people, and has a keen appreciation of the work of ANC on Lansing’s Eastside. This is a 25 hour/week position with the potential to grow to full-time. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.

For over twenty years, Allen Neighborhood Center has pioneered and continues to offer successful programs in health education and outreach, housing improvement, food security and nutrition education, youth development, commercial corridor revitalization, and social capital building. This is due, in large part, to our robust and dedicated team of volunteers and interns. Over 500 volunteers contribute over 10,000 hours each year to make our work possible. Volunteers help create an environment that supports shared responsibility for our children, elders, families, and neighborhoods.

So please, view this as our personal ask to you: Will you apply for the position of Volunteer/Communications Coordinator?  Or, will you help Allen Neighborhood Center find the right person for this position by sharing this message with others? Thank you so much.

The deadline for applying is Friday, November 5.  Please email a cover letter & resume to [log in to unmask]. For further information, call Joan at  517-999-3912

--

Joan Nelson, Director
Allen Neighborhood Center

517- 999-3912 (direct dial)

517 - 862-6918 (cell)

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html