From: Pullins, Craig K - APHIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 5:15 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Biological Science Technician Vacancy - Zion, IL
Hey Jim,
Hope you are doing well and the start of the school year has gone off without a hitch!  Could you please post the vacancy announcement I am looking to fill on the listserv?  I provided some details about the position below but am available for a phone call if anyone interested in the position would like to learn more about the opportunity.

Thanks and Go Green! (I will be yelling that Friday night at the game here in Evanston against Northwestern)

Craig K. Pullins
Certified Wildlife Biologist®
District Supervisor – Northern Illinois
USDA - APHIS - Wildlife Services