The School of Hospitality Business - Michigan State University

Welcome Back Students!

The School of Hospitality Business is are very excited to welcome you back to campus and into our new space on the 4th floor of the Eppley Center. In our new space you will find SIRC, Academic Advising with Jeff Yingling, as well as our faculty and staff.

The School's office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. No appoitment is needed for academic and career advising. You can also reach us via email or phone, at [log in to unmask] or (517) 353-9747.

We look forward to seeing you soon and look for more updates from the SIRC office to come!

Twitter

LinkedIn

Facebook

Youtube

Flickr

Instagram

The School of Hospitality Business
Eppley Center, 667 N. Shaw Ln.
East Lansing, MI 48824 United States
(517) 353-9211 | broad.msu.edu/hospitality-business
View in browser

Michigan State University - The School of Hospitality Business - Broad College of Business

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170