CEDAM's AmeriCorps Program is looking for passiontate individuals to join our team for the 2021-22 term! Positions are available across Michigan, many in food systems. Our food system memebrs will assist organizations with food distributions, facilitate healthy lifestyle workshops, manage community gardens, grow culturally appropriate food to alleviate hunger in their communities and more!
Our deadline to apply has been extended to Monday, September 27. To learn more about our available positions or to apply, visit our website: https://cedamichigan.org/americorps/now-hiring/  Please share with your networks!

September 13, 2021

The deadline to apply to be an AmeriCorps member is this week!

Dear Karen,

CEDAM is recruiting individuals to add capacity at our member organizations across Michigan through our AmeriCorps State program, and the deadline to apply is September 27! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work in the community development field, is making a career change, or simply wants to serve their community.

AmeriCorps State members can:

  • Support Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) sites through tax preparation and program coordination

  • Facilitate financial education workshops

  • Connect Michiganders to eviction diversion resources

  • Manage food distributions, grow culturally appropriate food for distribution, assist with meal programs, and other food access programming

  • And more!

Members will serve November 1, 2021 – October 14, 2022. Full time members will receive a living stipend of $19,000, health benefits, child care assistance if eligible, student loan forbearance for eligible loans, an education award of $6,345, and continual professional development opportunities. Full- and part-time positions available.

Apply by September 27, 2021.

Learn more and apply!

LET'S CONNECT!

OFFICE: +1 (517) 485 - 3588, ADDRESS: 1118 S Washington Avenue, Lansing, MI 48910

UNSUBSCRIBE

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html