> CEDAM's AmeriCorps Program is looking for passiontate individuals to join
> our team for the 2021-22 term! Positions are available across Michigan,
> many in food systems. Our food system memebrs will assist organizations
> with food distributions, facilitate healthy lifestyle workshops, manage
> community gardens, grow culturally appropriate food to alleviate hunger in
> their communities and more!
>
> Our deadline to apply has been extended to Monday, September 27. To learn
more about our available positions or to apply, visit our website:
https://cedamichigan.org/americorps/now-hiring/
<https://cedamichigan.org/americorps/now-hiring/> Please share with your
networks!

> [...]
> *and the deadline to apply is September 27!* This is an excellent
> opportunity for anyone looking to work in the community development field,
> is making a career change, or simply wants to serve their community.
>
> AmeriCorps State members can:
>
>    -
>
>    Support Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) sites through tax
>    preparation and program coordination
>    -
>
>    Facilitate financial education workshops
>    -
>
>    Connect Michiganders to eviction diversion resources
>    -
>
>    Manage food distributions, grow culturally appropriate food for
>    distribution, assist with meal programs, and other food access programming
>    -
>
>    And more!
>
> Members will serve November 1, 2021 – October 14, 2022. Full time members
> will receive a living stipend of $19,000, health benefits, child care
> assistance if eligible, student loan forbearance for eligible loans, an
> education award of $6,345, and continual professional development
> opportunities. Full- and part-time positions available.
>
> *Apply by September 27, 2021. *
> Learn more and apply!
> <https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=E4MhlTLZGcPXBnI%2biEv7MXD3a8ikz2OAfFq2JQNVTYt%2bpemzp3kJLcWhExZ5X3p2TLD%2bxkMm3TqiBVNdrWvGyNMpqCgCwP66qz7Og9R82hk%3d>
>
> *LET'S CONNECT!*
>

> <https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=rY%2fQIY6BLen8tEhOFclN1BCIp3joEslgAtw%2b2Sg%2fSoRtiR59vAQdhDlG6%2f7T6aBTbtOBtkEi5YwQ4%2bCRN1%2fn8AZwjND1pf3lyRLhRkINA10%3d>
>
> <https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=Xlr6GUlCck4QOb76jPWDm6PaJMD%2fltts%2bGRLsHyDpE5menzvtSdmHfNftMPGU93HwW%2fPkmRPbOdco8r8UDQkM8H9MBKxCPP95zi5wTWPUt0%3d>
>
> <https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=0wHExzngZIsC7ppvifdGM1KQokeCMuZDBDgV%2fb0imY5o6Xysx3P%2bcPQPiQF4umFlCvo4E44Hq%2bpVavxXurovlRe5HJEXK5r05xX%2bxF%2b0EiQ%3d>
>
> <https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=U47wiIdqM4jLl%2f0QJHwpGIHyC5A7oRqayMddQqhx0hUVnk7N0s0mjdTVl0Hv6Wksr0O4HWsRqMwZUCgoYsHx4PF8SD96hQ%2fQbBYBwgPmjds%3d>
>
> OFFICE: +1 (517) 485 - 3588, ADDRESS: 1118 S Washington Avenue, Lansing,
> MI 48910
>
> UNSUBSCRIBE
> <https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=%2f5ACX%2bWUqri1N8zFlYHjdv3yO%2fe4Rcd1nQIDtelEabHFfJnw1xetABPpxVjI69NUPtkwgEQ%2fOG8fdFcvf4QTXSEKkxLqPorVvJz0DgEJE%2fc%3d&up=%3fet%3d3KWlJv%252bF7q%252b4QDTjo%252bHF7R8KDrhL8aCI8eg0YUAjv%252f3TCkkq%252b6HS3wT4hHSyaWu7PlIPTOEOrf4HlgamWSLKlTJ2Ztmu97AtaAEQD9gdRT76I1%252bHuzHNS8mXjCqdrKUfpfL88M1R%252fq7xP4xfWuqBzgRxoYmxgbSOPtqU7dtjmf%252fa0HhG>

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html