Dear Colleagues,

We are extending submission deadlines for a hybrid conferencePandemic shock and its consequences for business and the economy” scheduled for December 2.

Abstract submissions 15 October

Full paper submissions 30 October

The conference, held online and in Poznań (Poland) has a distinct track dealing with

consequences of COVID-19 for international business

The track is co-chaired by Tiia Vissak (University of Tartu, Estonia) and Aleksandra Wąsowska (Warsaw University, Poland).

We encourage you to check out our publication opportunities at the conference web page.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions at: [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Witold Nowiński and the Organizing Team

Witold Nowiński | Profesor WSB w Poznaniu | Associate Professor
; tel. +48 698 666 178

Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa w Poznaniu | WSB University in Poznań
ul.
Powstańców Wielkopolskich 5 | 61-895 Poznań
www.wsb.pl

ResearchgateGoogle ScholarPublons