Dear AIB community,

Can I seek your help in recommending a candidate or two for the opening in my department here at University of Denver, Daniels College of Business?

Here is the link to the AOM ad: https://career-center.aom.org/jobs/15313205/assistant-professor-of-management-daniels-college-of-business-university-of-denver

I have also attached the word file.

The application link is:

https://jobs.du.edu/cw/en-us/job/494034/assistant-professor-department-of-management-daniels-college-of-business

Grateful if you can forward it to any of your PhDs graduating now, or looking for a change.  Particularly interested in candidates with interest in digital strategy and international business.

Charagh Din (@cdshirtsindia) | Twitter

Charles Dhanaraj, PhD

Evelyn & G Jay Piccinati Chair, Professor

Chair, The Department of Management

Academic Director, Daniels EMBA

Daniels College of Business

University of Denver