In the webinar on September 9th, @ 11 EST, jointly organized by AIB Teaching & Education Shared Interest Group and Georgia State University CIBER, we will explore how to succeed in MBA programs.
Two outstanding educators and program managers Dr. Liesl Riddle, George Washington University School of Business, US & Dr. Andreas Schotter, Ivey Business School, Canada, will present their insights on MBA education.
In the webinar Designing and Sustaining MBA Programs that Reflect Business Relevance and a Disruptive World, we will discuss:
· challenges when maintaining top quality and attractiveness of an MBA program
· how to design and manage an MBA program with agility
· tips for the educators teaching on MBA programs
The webinar is free of charge.
REGISTER TO THE WEBINAR HERE: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/3416255831043/WN_cuvLkcjRRrKGoCYAg2zw1Q
On behalf of AIB T&E SIG & GSU CIBER teams,
With best regards,
Aušrinė Šilenskytė, Ph.D.
University Teacher (International Management), Strategic Business Development Research Group, School of Management, University of Vaasa
Vice Chair, Communications, Academy of International Business Teaching & Education SIG
Welcome to read the latest publications:
- Šilenskytė, A., & Smale, A. (2020). Multilevel theorizing in international business: the case of research on strategy implementation in MNCs. critical perspectives on international business. (ahead of press)
- Šilenskytė, A. (2020). Corporate strategy implementation: how strategic plans become individual strategic actions across organizational levels of the MNC. (monograph)