The Commonwealth Research Network in International Business (CRN-IB) is delighted to extend an invitation to the AIB community from
our colleagues at the Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council (CWEIC) to participate in the Commonwealth
Trade and Investment Summit (CTIS), to be hosted virtually on 13-14
The summit will bring together Government and senior business leaders from across the Commonwealth for a high-level two day virtual discussion, focusing on:
- Accessing modern financial services
- Improving sustainable business practices
- Overcoming vaccine related challenges
- Exploring the future of African Trade following the ratification of the AfCFTA agreement.
Sessions will investigate how member states can leverage their Commonwealth connections to collaborate and drive the global recovery following the COVID-19 pandemic and set up a platform for sustained economic growth. An
outline programme can be found here.
Key Speakers Include:
- The Rt Hon Elizabeth Truss MP, Secretary of State for International Trade and President of the Board of Trade, UK
- Hon E P Chet Greene, Minister of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Immigration, Antigua and Barbuda
- Hon Annastacia Palaszczuk MP, Premier of Queensland, Australia
- Alderman William Russel, The Rt Hon the Lord Mayor of the City of London, City of London Corporation
- James Mwangi, Group Managing Director and Group CEO, Equity Group
- Jim Ovia, Chairman, Zenith Bank
- Clive Vacher, CEO, De La Rue
Attendance is free but registration is required - Please
click here to register.
We hope you can join us.
Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council
Commonwealth Research Network in International Business (CRN-IB) and Bloomsbury