Vaccination certificates means that it is more and more likely that we can return to some semblance of normal, and normal for us at the Dunning Centre means that we are hoping to have the 8th Reading IB conference in 2022!  Our preferred dates are 7-10 April 2022, so please take note of this! Come and see the new United Kingdom, where (if Boris is right) we will soon begin to enjoy the fruits of Brexit!

Details of the conference and the themes will follow, although we are considering a focus (reflecting the pessimistic times that we live in) on 'The dark side(s) of globalization' or even, 'is IB obsolete?'.  It has been suggested that the existence of the former automatically disproves the latter, so at least there is a likelihood of having stirring debates, in the Reading tradition!

More details soon!

Rajneesh Narula, OBE, PhD, FRSA
The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business
Henley Business School, Reading University
Research Director, IBS
Area Editor, Journal of International Business Studies
http://www.linkedin.com/in/narula1
http://goo.gl/Jk8QCj

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.