Dear AIB colleagues,

Kindly circulate the revised 3rd call for the 7th AIB MENA conference, 7-9 December, 2021, Dubai, UAE.

1. We have now extended the deadline to submit for the 7th AIB MENA conference from 15th September 2021 to 15th October.

2. We are also now accepting 2,000 word abstracts instead of full papers, as initial submissions.

3. Kindly note the submission system here: https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/mena/2021/

4. Please see enclosed the revised CfPs.

5. Registration link- forthcoming- stay tuned. Main conference webpage: https://mena.aib.world/events/aib-mena-conference/

Regards,

Immanuel

Dr. Immanuel Azaad Moonesar R.D.

Associate Professor- Health Administration & Policy

استاذ مشارك، سياسات الصحة العامة

Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government

Level 7, Convention Tower

P.O. Box 72229, Dubai, UAE

Phone: +9714-3175533

Fax: +9714-3293291