AIB-Canada is pleased to announce the continuation of our “Burning Issues in International Business” webinar series on Friday, October 29 12h00-13h00 on the following theme:

“UN SDG implementation by Canadian business” (see attached document for more details).

Our expert panel will be made up of the following people:

Grace Barrasso, General Manager Environment & Sustainable Development, ArcelorMittal Mining
Olivier Bullion, Director, Sustainable Development Goals Unit, Government of Canada
Helle Bank Jorgensen, CEO, Competent Boards—Global ESG Certificate & Designation Program
Elena Philipova, Director, Sustainable Finance, Refinitiv
Anthony Goerzen (Moderator) D.R. Sobey Professor of International Business, Queens University

This webinar is sponsored by the Canada Chapter of Academy of International Business, (https://canada.aib.world/) the leading association of scholars in the field of international management and international business policy. Our organization is dedicated to nurturing a global community of scholars focused on advancing knowledge in international business research, policy, and practice.

Please register by following the link: https://aib.regfox.com/webinar-burning-issues-in-ib-un-sdg-implementation-by-canadian-business

Cheers,

Anthony Goerzen, PhD
D.R. Sobey Professor of International Business
Chair, Academy of International Business—Canada https://aib.msu.edu<https://aib.msu.edu/>
Vice President, International Forum on Sustainable Value Chains http://www.susvc.org<http://www.susvc.org/>
Smith School of Business https://smith.queensu.ca<https://smith.queensu.ca/>
Queen’s University https://www.queensu.ca/