Dear Ma'am or Sir:
Please distribute the following Call For Chapters link to your subscribership at the Academy of International Business at Michigan State University at your earliest convenience for the upcoming publication, Handbook of Research on Post-Pandemic International Business Operations:
Please note this title is exclusively related to international business.
Bryan Christiansen, The Christiansen Foundation, United States
John Branch, University of Michigan, United States
Proposals Submission Deadline: September 22, 2021
Full Chapters Due: January 20, 2022
This publication is a synthesis of multiple international business functions and issues in the post-pandemic era that culminates in a single handbook volume based on empirical research, theoretical development, and business practice. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed many of the rules of the game with regards to issues such as global supply chain management, the continued use of virtual offices, emerging economic and financial models, and international expansion plans, among others. Therefore, a paradigm shift in thinking about international business operations is needed now due to continued global business uncertainty today.
The proposed publication should be published because the recent pandemic has altered international business operations in numerous ways as mentioned in the Introduction. Providing the reader with new research on this topic will spur additional research directions that shall positively impact the international business field.
The proposed target audience is international business scholars who wish to obtain relevant new research on their field for their own future research directions. The secondary target audience is graduate students who require quality Reference material for their dissertations and theses. While written with academic rigor, the publication can also be targeted for laypersons with a serious interest in international business operations.
- International Business Risk and Expansion Plans
- International Business Sustainability and Value Creation
- Cultural Factors and International Business Performance
- Cybersecurity in International Business Operations
- International Business Espionage
- Economic Nationalism and International Business
- New Entry Modes in International Business Locations
- International Business Analytics
- Postpandemic Concerns from a Global Perspective
- Multigenerational Management
- Product and Service Innovation
- Contemporary Marketing Practices
- Quantitative and Qualitative International Marketing Research
- Organizational Changes of Pace
- Technological Development
- Strategic Management Design & Implementation
- Internationalization, Sustainability, and Diversity Management
- Climate Change
- International Labor Frictions
- Global Skills Gap
- Employee Health and Safety
- Cultural Studies in International Business
- Virtual Business Operations
- International Business Intelligence Practices
- Global Supply Chain Management Operations
- The Psychology of International Business Today
- Economic Growth and Trade Policies
- Industrial Development in the Postpandemic Environment
- Political Change in the World
- Geopolitics and International Business Development
- New Economic Models in Global Hypercompetition
- International Financial Risk Modelling
- Open Innovation
- Effects of Regional Conflicts on International Business
- Business Uncertainty
- Deglobalization and Globalization Concerns
- Emerging International Markets
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit on or before September 22, 2021, a chapter proposal of 1,000 to 2,000 words clearly explaining the mission and concerns of his or her proposed chapter. Authors will be notified by October 6, 2021 about the status of their proposals and sent chapter guidelines.Full chapters are expected to be submitted by January 20, 2022, and all interested authors must consult the guidelines for manuscript submissions at https://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/ prior to submission. All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind review basis. Contributors may also be requested to serve as reviewers for this project.
Note: There are no submission or acceptance fees for manuscripts submitted to this book publication, Handbook of Research on Post-Pandemic International Business Operations. All manuscripts are accepted based on a double-blind peer review editorial process. All proposals should be submitted through the eEditorial Discovery® online submission manager.
This book is scheduled to be published by IGI Global (formerly Idea Group Inc.), an international academic publisher of the "Information Science Reference" (formerly Idea Group Reference), "Medical Information Science Reference," "Business Science Reference," and "Engineering Science Reference" imprints. IGI Global specializes in publishing reference books, scholarly journals, and electronic databases featuring academic research on a variety of innovative topic areas including, but not limited to, education, social science, medicine and healthcare, business and management, information science and technology, engineering, public administration, library and information science, media and communication studies, and environmental science. For additional information regarding the publisher, please visit https://www.igi-global.com. This publication is anticipated to be released in 2022.
September 22, 2021: Proposal Submission Deadline
October 6, 2021: Notification of Acceptance
January 20, 2022: Full Chapter Submission
March 20, 2022: Review Results Returned
May 1, 2022: Final Acceptance Notification
May 15, 2022: Final Chapter Submission
[log in to unmask]">
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.