Dear All,

To gather and share experiences that would support and improve PhD education, AIB Teaching & Education SIG interviewed the winner and the finalists of Peter J. Buckley and Mark Casson AIB Dissertation Award.

In the special issue ¨C the newsletter Vol 4.,- on the PhD Education you are welcome to read insights on what helped the award finalists to complete their PhD degree with international recognition.

Read the newsletter Vol 4. here: https://tesig.aib.world/newsletters/

We believe this special issue on PhD education in IB will give PhD educators and students a better idea on how to support high-quality PhD education. We sincerely thank all the excellent PhD researchers who spent their precious time to share their valuable experiences with the AIB community.

The insights on PhD education is planned to be a regular column in the AIB T&E SIGĄ¯s newsletters. We invite you to share your insights on how to be a better PhD supervisor, or how to be a better PhD candidate! If you are interested to contribute, welcome to contact Yuxue Luo ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) who is leading the PhD Education column.

On behalf of AIB Teaching & Education SIG,

With best regards,

Yuxue Luo
PhD researcher
University of Nottingham, Ningbo, China

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of The University of Nottingham Ningbo China. This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with The University of Nottingham Ningbo China may be monitored as permitted by UK and Chinese legislation.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.