Dear Colleagues,

We know that you are constantly searching for good resources that would help updating your teaching materials.

AIB Teaching & Education SIG has gathered a number of freely available, high quality resources into one AIB T&E SIG’s Digital Platforms Database, which is now available online: https://tesig.aib.world/resources/digital-platforms-database/

We invite you to use the database, but also continue developing it together with us.

Welcome to contact Dr. Ilke Kardes ([log in to unmask]) who is leading the project and discuss your suggestions and ideas.

Stay well, and let’s keep in touch!

On behalf of AIB T&E SIG,

Dr. Ilke Kardes