Dear Colleagues,
I am delighted to announce that we have two vacant positions at the
University of Sheffield Management School. We are looking for a Chair in
International Business and in International Business Strategy.

Please find the details of the two post following the link below
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CIP784/chair-in-international-business-and-international-business-strategy-2-posts

For more details please contact:
Dr. Kathryn Fahy, Head of the Subject Group, Entrepreneurship, Strategy and
International Business, [log in to unmask]
Professor Marian Jones, Professorof International Enterprise

Looking forward to your applications!
kind regards,
Melanie

*Dr. Melanie E. Hassett*

*Director of Postgraduate Education**Lecturer in International Business*

*Sheffield University Management SchoolConduit RoadSheffieldS10 1FL*

The University of Sheffield is a member of the Russell Group and the
Management School is triple accredited by: AMBA, EQUIS & AACSB.
The University is rated 93rd in the world, 16th in the UK and second in
Yorkshire and the Humber in the 2021 QS World University Rankings.
The University is ranked 117th in the world according to the 2020 Times
Higher Education World University Rankings.

I don't expect you to respond to my email outside your working hours.
At the University of Sheffield we value and encourage flexible working
patterns, so please be assured that I respect your working pattern and I am
looking forward to your response when you are next in work.

Please note that, in line with government advice, I am currently working
remotely. My preferred method of contact email / Google Hangouts /.

Whilst at home I am working more flexibly to accommodate childcare.
Balancing other responsibilities may result in a delay to my response and I
may send and respond to emails out of hours - there is no expectation on
you to do the same.

Please note that due to the current coronavirus outbreak, the University
has moved to the digital delivery of all, but the most essential, services.

For staff and students, please continue to visit the University website for
latest updates: www.sheffield.ac.uk/coronavirus

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.