ANC's Hunter Park GardenHouse Seeks

Educational Programs Coordinator

This is a new, full-time position created to oversee and execute Educational Programming, both youth and adult, under the Hunter Park GardenHouse.  We expect approximately 70% of time will be spent on Youth Programming, with remaining time spent coordinating adult and community education activities including an annual workshop series; educational events and signage in our free-to all community garden, Edible Park; and organizational support to our Urban Gardener Certificate Program.

See full description attached.

Hourly wage commensurate with experience plus modest benefits, including health insurance, 3% employer match into retirement account and vacation & sick time.

Please send resume and cover letter by Friday, September 17 to:

Egypt Krohn

Allen Neighborhood Center

1611 E Kalamazoo

Lansing, MI 48912