Garden Project at Greater Lansing Food Bank is looking for new team members!

Garden Project is currently looking for a new resource coordinator and New American engagement coordinator, essential parts of our team and our mission.

[log in to unmask]" class="gmail-CToWUd" style="width: 0.975in; height: 0.975in;">

Thank you for your help spreading the word about these opportunities by forwarding this email or sharing our Facebook post.

Don Comer (he/him/his) | program & education coordinator

mailing: p.o. box 16224 | lansing, mi 48901

distribution center: 5600 food court | bath, mi 48808

p: 517.853.7802 f: 517.641.2076www.glfoodbank.org

Serving Clare, Clinton, Eaton, Gratiot, Ingham, Isabella & Shiawassee counties.