From: Lauren Marquardt <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MIFFS Updates: Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration and hiring for Communications position
Date: September 14, 2021 at 4:55:15 PM EDT
To: Lauren Marquardt <[log in to unmask]>

We wanted to share with you all that MIFFS is hosting a Facebook Live event tomorrow, 9/15, from 5-5:30 pm to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month and for a conversation with MIFFS Director of Spanish-speaking Network, Filiberto Villa Gomez, and Board members, Vanessa Garcia Polanco and Alondra Alvizo, about MIFFS Red De Productores Hispanos Network. You can check out the Facebook event here: https://fb.me/e/25fdoeKUG

We are also accepting donations for the Network this month which can find here: https://www.miffs.org/donate

The second piece of news is that MIFFS is hiring a bilingual Communications and Outreach Coordinator. You can find the job description attached and online here: https://bit.ly/comm_coordinator. We’re accepting applications until September 24!

Please share both of these opportunities with your networks and we hope to see you at the Facebook Live event!

Best,
Lauren
Lauren Marquardt
Co-Director