Hello All!

Apologies for the late notice. I'm hoping people will be interested in meeting for some free light refreshments and learn more about the Real Organic Project from one of our certification liaisons tomorrow, Saturday the 21st at 5pm. Details below or at on our Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/4203965776383986

"We're on the road and hosting casual gatherings to talk about farming topics and our free certification to any farmer, eater, or advocate who wants to join us!

Join our Farmer Certification Liason Abby Lundrigan at Real Organic Green Things Farm Collective in Ann Arbor for some light local food and drink. Green Things Farm Collective - 8825 Nixon Rd - Ann Arbor, MI 48105

Abby will give a short presentation about the Real Organic Project and the farmers that have come together to support the movement."

This event is very casual and come as you are. We ask that if you are feeling ill, have a fever, cough or sore throat you join us at another event in the future to be on the safe side.

If you have any questions, call Abby at (5 one 3) 46zero-5six80

Happy Friday!

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html