All:

MSU Earth and Environmental Seminar is scheduling virtual seminars. I wanted to reach out to see if anyone is interested in giving a virtual seminar – some universities use these invitations in tenure/promotion review and I wanted to make a broad call rather than go through my personal network.

We also have a broader DBER series and I would be happy to nominate you for one of those as well.

Maybe even better – would y’all like me to put together a crowdsourced spreadsheet so folks can put details of their work and other folks can review and easily invite?

Best

Julie

Julie Libarkin (she / her)
Associate Dean for STEM Education Research and Innovation

Professor & Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: https://geocognitionresearchlaboratory.wordpress.com/

Michigan State University occupies the ancestral, traditional, and contemporary Lands of the Anishinaabeg–Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples. The University resides on Land ceded in the 1819 Treaty of Saginaw.

- http://aisp.msu.edu/about/land/