---Apologies for Cross Postings---

Dear All,

I am excited to share that the Journal of Management recently announced a new special issue call for papers: This is An Eventful Era: Exploring Event-oriented Approaches to Organizational Research.

The aim of this special issue is to solicit and encourage event-oriented organizational research, which can occur at any organizational level. We also welcome studies applying multidisciplinary theoretical lenses and innovative research methods (e.g., big data analytics, artificial intelligence) to study events. Preference will be given to empirical research, but we will also consider exemplary theoretical and methodological research. This special issue will help highlight the diverse event-oriented organizational studies that are being conducted as well as motivate scholars to develop novel theories and research methods for enhancing our understanding of the impact of events on individuals, teams, and organizations. The submission deadline is May 1, 2022.

More information and the complete Call for Papers can be found in the attachment. Thanks!

Best Wishes,

Dong

~~~~~~~~~

Dong Liu, Ph.D.

Gregory J. Owens Professor of Organizational Behavior

Scheller College of Business
Georgia Institute of Technology
Email:

800 West Peachtree ST NW