Subsistence Marketplaces Journal and Knowledge/Practice Portal Online Workshop Series: Adding Value Before Submission and After Publication

Workshop Dates & Times

Workshop sessions will be held on the following Sundays (GMT minus 5):
  • Sep 5, 2021, 8:00 a.m. (US Central Time)
  • Dec 5, 2021, 7:00 a.m. (US Central Time)
  • Mar 6, 2022, 7:00 a.m.  (US Central Time)
  • Jun 5, 2022, 8:00 a.m.  (US Central Time)
Dear Colleagues,
With the launch of our new portal, we are organizing a series of free, two-hour workshops to implement our vision of supporting the entire of value chain from before submission of content to after publication. This will encompass discussions and exercises to articulate how to move toward submissions that would be considered for the review process. It will also cover connections to practice and practitioners that will be useful both before submission and after publication. These forums will provide the impetus for new collaborations and projects, and emphasize interactions across disciplines, sectors and regions. We anticipate a variety of topics.

Workshops will meet the first Sunday in September, December, March and June at GMT-5 .
We look forward to seeing you!
Zoom links will be sent to registrants as the workshop date nears.

Madhu Viswanathan

Professor, Department of Marketing, College of Bus. Admin., Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles

Professor Emeritus, Department of Bus. Admin., Gies College of Business, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign

Subsistence Marketplaces Initiative https://cba.lmu.edu/smi/

Marketplace Literacy Project www.marketplaceliteracy.org