[https://mcusercontent.com/36df9c8628b0ba2acef72b016/images/0ca05486-0b8b-6b70-c7e9-23e9ebb1e51c.png]

SAVE THE DATE - September 2nd, 2021

Dear All,

Join us on Thursday, September 2nd @ 2 PM (GMT), as we continue our STEP Conversation Series with distinguished keynote speaker, Professor Pramodita Sharma who will discuss 'Sustainability and the Family Firm'

More information and ticketing details can be found on our event page here<https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/step-conversation-series-tickets-165112687493>

We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting edition of the STEP Conversation series

About the STEP Conversation Series

The STEP Conversation Series 2021 takes place every quarter this year, where we invite thought leaders in our field and from other disciplines to share their insights on family business research.

Note: Only STEP Affiliates have exclusive free access to all the STEP Conversation 2021 events.

Register Now<https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/step-conversation-series-tickets-165112687493>

If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Regards,

Eric Clinton and the STEP Project Ireland team

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.