Dear Colleague

There are two recent Guiding papers on how to develop a classic
Literature Review. These are very useful for researchers.

Paul, J., Lim, W. M., O'Cass, A., Hao, A. W., & Bresciani, S. (2021).
Scientific procedures and rationales for systematic literature reviews
(SPAR‐4‐SLR). _International Journal of Consumer Studies_.
https://doi.org/10.1111/ijcs.12695 [1]

Paul, J., & Criado, A. R. (2020). The art of writing literature review:
What do we know and what do we need to know?. _International Business
Review_, _29_(4), 101717.
The Art of Writing Literature reviews

Regards
Deepa

--
Prof. Deepa Sethi
Professor of Communication - Humanities & Liberal Arts in Management

Links:
------
[1] https://doi.org/10.1111/ijcs.12695

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]