Dear Colleagues,

The National Young Farmers Coalition Federal Policy Teams seeks a Climate Campaign Director to lead our efforts to win federal climate policy that is bold, equitable. This role will build on a candidate’s skills and experience in agricultural and climate change policy, government relations, and grassroots engagement to deliver on our young farmers’ needs and priorities on climate in Washington, DC.

Please submit a cover letter, resume, and at least one writing sample related to climate policy that includes policy recommendations (examples one and two) to [log in to unmask] with the subject line “Climate Campaign Director” by August 23rd.

Best,

Vanessa

Vanessa García Polanco, MS
Policy & Advocacy, Young Farmers
Board Member, AFHVS MIFFS
UNMGCY North America Regional Youth Focal Point, in support of UNFSS