From: Shows, Brittnee D CIV USARMY CELRE (USA) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 1:08 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: DHA Workforce Announcement: Recent Graduate (Biologist) GS-0401-7/9/11 in Detroit, Michigan
Hi Jim,

Here’s another job announcement, located in my office.  If you or a potential applicant have any questions about the position, I would be happy to answer them.

Brittnee Shows
Regulatory Project Manager
Permit Evaluation Western Branch
Regulatory Office
US Army Corps of Engineers, Detroit District
(313) 226-4226