Spartan alum helping out fellow Spartans!!  Got to love our greater FW community!!  4 hatchery positions listed below!

From: Armstrong,Caleb <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 4:54 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Anadromous Hatchery Opportunities
Hey Jim,

I graduated with a Fish and Wildlife degree back in 2017 and was wondering if you could pass along a few job openings. I am looking for a couple hard working individuals that want to learn more about anadromous fish in the Pacific Northwest and gain some hatchery experience(housing provided). Job descriptions and application instructions can be found in the links below. Folks may contact me via email with any questions.

Fisheries Biological Aide ( 2 positions available) | Idaho Fish and Game - https://idfg.idaho.gov/job/92773
Fisheries Biological Aide (2 positions available) Location: Clearwater Fish Hatchery, Ahsahka, ID Salary: $10.95 per hour. Non-benefitted, 40 hours per week Dates Needed: August 1st, 2021 – December 31st, 2021 START DATES ARE TENTATIVE AND FLEXIBLE Responsibilities With or without reasonable accommodations, incumbent must be able to perform routine fish rearing duties at…

Fisheries Research Data Technician (Hatchery) - 2 Positions | Idaho Fish and Game - https://idfg.idaho.gov/job/103939
Idaho Fish & Game Fisheries Research Data Technician (Hatchery) - 2 Positions Location: Clearwater Fish Hatchery, Ahsahka, ID Salary: $11.65 per hour Benefits: Benefitted year round (30-40 hours per week) Dates Needed: IMMEDIATE START DATES ARE TENTATIVE AND FLEXIBLE Responsibilities Work as part of the Clearwater Fish Production crew consisting of 12-20 people conducting…

Thanks,

Caleb

Caleb Armstrong
Assistant Manager