Dear AIB colleagues,

While our research often focuses on the positive side of multinationals, the latter also occasionally misbehave. We know quite a bit about corruption, but research on other ills such as tax evasion, environmental damage, mistreatment of employees, cross-border fraud or cartels is still scant and we see ample opportunity for new theorising in these areas.

We hope our literature review on the dark side of multinationals will inspire you to think of new research directions. The Journal of World Business article is available in open access can be found here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090951621000560

Stay safe!

Kind regards
Alvaro, Suzana, Stelios, Paul and Marleen

dr. Marleen DIELEMAN (Associate Professor) :: NUS Business School :: National University of Singapore :: Department of Strategy and Policy :: MRB #6-51, 15 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore 119245 :: +65-96407931 (mobile) :: [log in to unmask]