Dear IB Colleagues:
If you would like to add a real international business consulting project to your International Business/Management/Marketing courses, the X-Culture Project might be a good choice.
Over 80,000 students from 600 universities in 110 countries have taken part in X-Culture over the years, and more join the project every semester (full list here).
- X-Culture is a partnership of business professors. We put our students in global virtual teams (GVTs). About 6 per team, each in a different country.
- The students work on real-life international business challenges presented by real companies. The students serve as IB consultants, while also learning how to work with people from other cultures.
- No simulations. Real international virtual teams. Real clients. No travel is needed. All collaboration is virtual.
- About 6,000 MBA and undergraduate students from 70+ countries on 6 continents participate in X-Culture every semester.
- The best students are then invited to X-Culture Global Symposium, where they meet their team members and top managers from the client company.
- X-Culture won Wharton’s Re-Imagine Education Award in the Nurturing Employability category.
- Research is a big part of X-Culture. So if you need to publish, we can help, too.
- NEW: Working professionals
- 2021-2a: August 30 – October 17, 2021
- 2021-2b: October 4 – November 21, 2021
- 2022-1a: January 24 – March 14, 2022
- 2022-1b: March 7 – April 30, 2022
*The dates are tentative and will be finalized after the participant list is ready and we have information about all participants’ academic schedules. +/- up to 7 days is possible.
Questions: [log in to unmask]
Ready to sign up? APPLY HERE TO JOIN X-CULTURE
Dr. Vasyl Taras
Associate Professor of International Business
MS International Business Program Director
X-Culture Project Founder and Coordinator
Bryan School of Business and Economics
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
[log in to unmask]
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.