Dear IB Colleagues:

If you would like to add a real international business consulting project
to your International Business/Management/Marketing courses, the X-Culture
Project might be a good choice.

Over 80,000 students from 600 universities in 110 countries have taken part
in X-Culture over the years, and more join the project every semester (full
list here <https://x-culture.org/participants/>).

About X-Culture:

   - X-Culture is a partnership of business professors. We put our students
   in global virtual teams (GVTs). About 6 per team, each in a different
   country.
   - The students work on real-life international business challenges
   presented by real companies. The students serve as IB consultants, while
   also learning how to work with people from other cultures.
   - No simulations. Real international virtual teams. Real clients. No
   travel is needed. All collaboration is virtual.
   - About 6,000 MBA and undergraduate students from 70+ countries on 6
   continents participate in X-Culture every semester.
   - The best students are then invited to X-Culture Global Symposium
   <https://x-culture.org/category/meetings/>, where they meet their team
   members and top managers from the client company.
   - X-Culture won Wharton’s Re-Imagine Education Award in the Nurturing
   Employability category.
   - Research is a big part of X-Culture. So if you need to publish, we can
   help, too.

Divisions:

   - Undergraduate
   - Master’s
   - EMBA
   - NEW: Working professionals

Dates*:

   - 2021-2a: August 30 – October 17, 2021
   - 2021-2b: October 4 – November 21, 2021
   - 2022-1a: January 24 – March 14, 2022
   - 2022-1b: March 7 – April 30, 2022

*The dates are tentative and will be finalized after the participant list
is ready and we have information about all participants’ academic
schedules. +/- up to 7 days is possible.

More info:

   - How it works: https://x-culture.org/
   - For professors: https://x-culture.org/for-instructors/
   - For students: https://x-culture.org/for-students/

Questions: [log in to unmask]

Ready to sign up? APPLY HERE TO JOIN X-CULTURE
<https://x-culture.org/apply/>

Dr. Vasyl Taras

Associate Professor of International Business
MS International Business Program Director
X-Culture Project Founder and Coordinator
Bryan School of Business and Economics
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
www.X-Culture.org <https://www.x-culture.org/>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.