*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce a call for papers for an upcoming conference on “Pandemic shock and its consequences for business and the economy” organized by WSB University in Poznań, Poland. The conference will take place on December 2, 2021, in Poznań and online (in a hybrid mode).

The conference is devoted to economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic and includes a strong IB component.

Among others, we want to discuss the scale and outcomes of international supply chain disruptions resulting from the pandemic. We will also address the question of cross-country mobility and its effects on international trade and investment. Papers on de-globalisation and the reshoring of international operations are also very much welcomed.

Please visit our conference web page at https://pandemic-shock.wsb.poznan.pl/en for more information.

We wish you a great summer and hope to see you in December.

Best regards,

Witold Nowiński

Witold Nowiński | Profesor WSB w Poznaniu | Associate Professor
[log in to unmask]; tel. +48 698 666 178

Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa w Poznaniu | WSB University in Poznań
ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 5 | 61-895 Poznań
www.wsb.pl

Researchgate; Google Scholar; Publons