Perhaps this is interesting for prospective AIB-scholars! I leave the moderator to judge this.

Dear all

We have an open call for a PhD scholarship on "Responsible capitalism and climate change". The scholarship is part of the new national (Italian) PhD program in Sustainable Development and Climate Change and it will be based in Pisa, Italy. The program is held in English so we wellcome international candidates. A full description of the scholarship is attached.

The deadline for application is 22nd of July.

I would very much appreciate it if you could circulate this email and the attachment to any potentially interested candidate and to any of your colleagues, who could reach out to  candidates.

Thank you for your collaboration. I wish you a wonderful day,

Elisa

Elisa Giuliani
Professor