Could you please help to send the following message together with the attached Call for Chapter Proposal to the List. Thank you.

Subject: Call for Chapter Proposals: Handbook of Interactive Marketing: Theoretical Advancement and Managerial Application

Content:

Dear scholars,

I trust this e-mail finds you well. I am contacting you based on your research interest and expertise in interactive marketing research. Currently, I am in the process of editing a book, Handbook of Interactive Marketing: Theoretical Advancement and Managerial Application, to be published by Palgrave Macmillan (https://www.palgrave.com/gp/about-us), scheduled for release in later 2022 or early 2023.

Please read the attached Call for Chapter Proposal and see the suggested book topics. I sincerely invite you to submit a chapter proposal related to interactive marketing, before or by 15 August 2021.

If you have any questions and suggestions, please let me know. I open to all suggestions.

Best wishes,

Cheng Lu Wang, Ph.D., Professor

Pompea College of Business

University of New Haven

E--mail: [log in to unmask]

Editor-in-Chief: Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing

JRIM editorial free access here

The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.

This e-mail may be confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail. Thank you!