Dear AIB Colleagues

Greetings of the day!

It is my pleasure to share with all of you that FOCUS: Journal of International Business, Volume 8, Issue 1 (Jan-Jun 2021) is now published. Please find placed below the list of papers published in this issue and I hope that you find them of interest.

I also take this opportunity to invite research papers which can provide interesting insights on pertinent issues in International Business. The editorial team would also welcome any suggestions and feedback with regard to the journal.

Current Issue: Volume 8, Issue 1 (January - June 2021)

Editorial

Table of Contents

Best wishes

Niti Bhasin

--

Prof. Niti Bhasin

Professor (International Business),

Editor: Focus-Journal of International Business

Programme Coordinator: MBA (IB)

Department of Commerce,

Delhi School of Economics,

University of Delhi, Delhi, India