Dear Colleagues,

Welcome to 33rd session of FERC Spanish Discussion Group. In this new session, we will have a main speaker, Dr Fernando Sandoval-Arzaga, is Professor as well as Deputy Director of the Family Business Institute of Mexico and Latin America at Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico. Fernando will present the theme “Lecciones hacia una continuidad familiar emprendedora”.

The virtual session will be on July 22, 11:00 AM EST. The session will be in Spanish language.

LINK to register: https://cutt.ly/kmR4RCr

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, we hope to see you on July 22!

Sincerely,

Claudio G. Müller | Ramón Sanguino

Codirectors FERC Spanish Discussion Group

Interfaz de usuario gráfica

Descripción generada automáticamente con confianza media