Dear All,

Even after the AIB 2021, we continue celebrating wonderful achievements of the IB educators who participated in the inaugural AIB Teaching Innovation Award (https://tesig.aib.world/aib-teaching-innovation-award/).

We have gathered brief descriptions of the teaching innovations in a special issue of the AIB Teaching & Education SIG’s newsletter Vol 3:

https://tesig.aib.world/newsletters/

Through education we, scholars, make the biggest impact, as we shape thinking and behavior of (future) international managers.

At the AIB T&E SIG, we were excited that so many portfolios in the teaching innovation contest 2021 focused on developing responsible managers that aim to commit to all three spheres of sustainability.

The winning portfolio was outstanding in this regard!

In addition to the summary of the portfolios available in the newsletter Vol 3, we also share a video with the moments from the award ceremony. Welcome to watch it in the AIB T&E SIG’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsuIWdEyPXLVHuTIoYW1ciA

We hope that these insights will inspire you to innovate your teaching and to actively share your teaching innovations with the AIB community!

N.B. The following years, these insights and materials on teaching innovations will be available for the AIB members only and accessible in the AIB member portal.

Stay well, and we keep in touch!

On behalf of AIB Teaching & Education SIG

With best regards,

Aušrinė Šilenskytė, Ph.D.
University Teacher, School of Management, University of Vaasa
Vice Chair, Communications @ AIB Teaching & Education SIG

Phone: +358
E-mail:

Websites: https://www.univaasa.fi

https://tesig.aib.world/

Welcome to read the latest publications:

- Šilenskytė, A., & Smale, A. (2020). Multilevel theorizing in international business: the case of research on strategy implementation in MNCs. critical perspectives on international business. (ahead of press)

- Šilenskytė, A. (2020). Corporate strategy implementation: how strategic plans become individual strategic actions across organizational levels of the MNC. (monograph)