We rarely discuss similarities and differences between the DBA and PhD programs.
Thus, AIB Teaching & Education SIG and Georgia State University CIBER have invited three distinguished guests - Dr. Lars Mathiassen, Georgia State University, US; Dr. Jorge Carneiro, FGV, Brazil; and Dr. Timothy Devinney, University of Manchester, UK, to shed light on how to design and execute a successful DBA program.
In this webinar on Thursday, July 15, 2021, 11:00AM 12:30PM EST, we will explore:
· differences (in terms of goals, target students, program management, learning outcomes, and outputs) between DBA and PhD programs
· the value of completing DBA program (from the participant point of view)
· similarities and differences of the highest-quality DBA programs around the globe
· benefits and opportunities of a high-profile DBA program in the educational institution
and will get to know about:
· the essential features of successful DBA programs
· potential challenges when maintaining top quality and attractiveness of a DBA program
The webinar is free of charge. Registered participants will be provided with the recording of the webinar as well as supplementary materials.
Read more about the webinar: https://tesig.aib.world/webinar-july-15-designing-executing-world-class-dba-program-welcome/
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Stay well and safe!
On behalf of AIB TE SIG & GSU CIBER teams
With best regards,
Aušrinė Šilenskytė, Ph.D.
University Teacher, School of Management, University of Vaasa
Vice Chair, Communications @ AIB Teaching & Education SIG
Welcome to read the latest publications:
- Šilenskytė, A., & Smale, A. (2020). Multilevel theorizing in international business: the case of research on strategy implementation in MNCs. critical perspectives on international business. (ahead of press)
- Šilenskytė, A. (2020). Corporate strategy implementation: how strategic plans become individual strategic actions across organizational levels of the MNC. (monograph)