Dear Moderator:

Can you please help me post the call for Papers for the 8th PAN IIM World Management Conference to be held online between 16-18th December 2021. The conference is organised by IIM Kozhikode. As IIM Kozhikode celebrates 25 years, we look forward to submissions from across disciplines and functional areas. While submissions for the conference is welcome across functional areas, the theme for the conference would be "Responsible Business for Sustainable Development".

Members interested in reaching out easily can also use the following links.

LinkedIn

Facebook

Twitter

Regards