Dear Moderator:

Can you please help me post the call for Papers for the 8th PAN IIM
World Management Conference to be held online between 16-18th December
2021. The conference is organised by IIM Kozhikode. As IIM Kozhikode
celebrates 25 years, we look forward to submissions from across
disciplines and functional areas. While submissions for the conference
is welcome across functional areas, the theme for the conference would
be "Responsible Business for Sustainable Development".

Members interested in reaching out easily can also use the following
links.

LinkedIn [1]

Facebook [2]

Twitter [3]