Applications are still being accepted for *Lecturer/Director of the Wall
Fellows program* in the E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business
Administration at Coastal Carolina University in Conway, SC.

The position requires a Masters's degree from an AACSB accredited
institution and international business experience.
https://jobs.coastal.edu/postings/12919

This is an excellent opportunity to mentor our University's top students
who are preparing for international careers and work at our beautiful
campus just 9 miles from the beach.

--

*Heather D. Carle*

Lecturer of Marketing

E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration

Coastal Carolina University

Wall 213C

Direct: 843-349-6457 | mobile: 843-655-7562

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.