Perhaps this is interesting for prospective AIB-scholars! I leave the
moderator to judge this.

**************
Dear all

We have an open call for a PhD scholarship on "Responsible capitalism and
climate change". The scholarship is part of the new national (Italian) PhD
program in Sustainable Development and Climate Change
<http://www.iusspavia.it/phd-sdc> and it will be based in Pisa, Italy. The
program is held in English so we wellcome international candidates. A full
description of the scholarship is attached.

*The deadline for application is 22nd of July. *

I would very much appreciate it if you could circulate this email *and the
attachment* to any potentially interested candidate and to any of your
colleagues, who could reach out to  candidates.

Thank you for your collaboration. I wish you a wonderful day,

Elisa

*Elisa Giuliani*
Professor

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]