Help preserve the history of organic/sustainable agriculture! As a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, I am working on collecting and preserving the history of organic/sustainable agriculture in the midwestern and northeastern United States. I am trying to identify key people, publications, and organizations that helped shape and promote organic/sustainable agriculture, and you can help by filling out this brief questionnaire about how you became interested in organic/sustainable farming. Any identifying/contact information that you provide will be kept confidential. Here's the survey link; if you would prefer to fill out a paper survey, please send me a request via mail or email, and I will mail you one. https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8wAbg4DpBldikui

I will be traveling to Michigan in July to conduct oral history interviews, so if you are interested in being considered for an in-person oral history interview, please fill this out as soon as possible. I'll be able to do remote interviews through the end of the year.

Thank you for your help!

Anneliese Abbott

70 Science Hall

Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies

550 N. Park St.

Madison, WI 53706

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html